20 de marzo de 2014

Keeping up

Today is day number one,  again. God has blessed me in so many ways, I can't give up. Even though I'm feeling down, tired,  bored, fatter,  stupid.. I've managed to find the way to keep up 'cause to be honest I'm done feeling helpless, being a dreamer.  Not to be best than you,  best than her but to be the best me I can. I thought the battle was against my demons, just realize its against myself. 


Hoy es el primer día, de nuevo. Dios me ha bendecido de tantas formas, no puedo renunciar. Aunque me sienta cansada, triste, abatida, abrumada, más gorda, aburrida, estúpida.. He encontrado la forma de continuar porque, para ser honesta, me cansé de sentirme inútil, de soñar. No para ser mejor que tú, mejor que ella sino para ser una mejor versión de mí misma. Pensaba la batalla sería contra mis demonios, la batalla es contra mí misma.

No hay comentarios: